Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Default Re: Show Us Your Website!

It surely needs an update, I think I'll do it on Holidays...

Also my artblog
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 21 April 2008 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Remove Off Topic URLs - not created in Xtreme4 HTML
    Mike, Salonika, Greece, 15
    http://michael92.deviantart.com/ <-- My DeviantART

Michael this thread is to show your website built using Xtreme4 and the new HTML export features as per Gary's OP.

I don't think your sites fit the bill yet does it?

But based on your other art work, I'd love to see what you will do when you update the site using Xtreme4

Steve, final word on my minor but annoying problem , I reset all the image links in question to 'default' setting ... seems to be OK.
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

I use Xara a long time now...I've created serveral websites with the combination:
    Xara Xtreme and NetObjects Fusion.
    Each one of the Websites i created with the same method:
    Design i create in Xara and the Website and it's structure is created in Fusion.

Best Regards
    Michael
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 11 June 2008 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Remove Off Topic URLs - Not created with Xtreme4 HTML

Michael your sites are cool but they are not created by Xara Xtreme 4 using the new HTML export feature.

Would you please edit your links to show only those that are created with Xtreme 4 as mentioned in Garys OP

Thanks
    sledger

Question Re: Show Us Your Website!

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Michael your sites are cool but they are not created by Xara Xtreme 4 using the new HTML export feature.

Would you please edit your links to show only those that are created with Xtreme 4 as mentioned in Garys OP

Thanks
    sledger

Hello sledger,

so...as i mentioned above, they are created in this combination...general question:
    Are only this websites allowed to link here that are exactly only created ans Gary told us...?

If yes, i will delete my posting of course, but you will never find a webdesigner who is only working with one tool always many tools in the right combination giving the best result.

For instance:
    If you create websites for customers you have to look: Wich tool brings the best result in the shortest time, because time is money for my customer...and for websites i need the best and the shortest is completely design in Xara Xtreme and to go furhter with an Webediting Program...

So again, if it is not allowed to put here links in this combination (Xara and Webediting Tool) than i will of course delete my posting or better delete my links...sorry for this misunderstanding...

Best Regards
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Michael this thread is to show your website built using Xtreme4 and the new HTML export features as per Gary's OP.

I don't think your sites fit the bill yet does it?

But based on your other art work, I'd love to see what you will do when you update the site using Xtreme4
    Oops, I didn't notice that... Anyways I'll try that
    Mike, Salonika, Greece, 15
    http://michael92.deviantart.com/ <-- My DeviantART

..you will never find a webdesigner who is only working with one tool always many tools in the right combination giving the best result.

For instance:
    If you create websites for customers you have to look: Wich tool brings the best result in the shortest time, because time is money for my customer...and for websites i need the best and the shortest is completely design in Xara Xtreme and to go furhter with an Webediting Program...
    Absolutley agree Michael - no question.
    However we need to stay on-topic here, which is to showcase XaraXtreme 4 new HTML export tool.

Thanks for understanding

Michael:

Ser net design und farben!

They are very inviting and pleasing to look at, not cold and sterile.

Regards, John
    Last edited by jclements; 22 April 2008 at 06:50 AM.

Its great to see some sites that seem to work. My first effort, the subject of another thread here, was something of a disaster and has put me off completely. Is it just luck that your text seems to work perfectly and mine is garbled? Are there settings I should use/avoid? Gary, you seem to have used text repel and got it to work, is that the case? Mine looked OK in IE but was useless in Firefox.