Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default New Build-April 14-

Hi,
    I have downloaded the new build as of april 14, 2008.
    I re-installed over previous build..no "Website" option on export menu still.
    so I un-installed..cleaned Registry of Xara refernces and re-installed and still no 'Website" export option.
    Jim

Default Re: New Build-April 14-

Have you ever seen the Export Website option on any version? What OS?

Hi Charles,
    No I haven't seen on any of my versions.I thought the ""Website' export was new to XtremePro 4?
    I am running windows XP Sp2, on a 1.61 GH 2 MB ram and a Geforce 7300Gt 512Mb graphic accelerator with 2GB memory.
    thanks for quick reply.
    Jim

I gather our customer support people have been in touch on the subject anyway. This problem is unique to you right now, as far as we can tell, and completely unreproducible. Anyway, we'll continue to try and find out what different about your set-up and communicate with you directly on this. Unless anyone else still can't see the HTML export option?

hi Charles,
    thank you for the concern and help.
    I have had Xara team contact me, but since then I have cleaned up my system to try and resolve this issue and lost the team member's e-mail.
    Just as a note I installed Xtreme Pro 4 on my wifes computer and everything is there that I haven't got! So it must be a glitch on my machine.
    thank you for everything.
    Jim

downloaded the 4/14 build and opened the export dialog box : the website export option is available.
    running vista ultimate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	323 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	47982  
    Glenn

Hi Scotty, out of interest, what security based applications do you have enabled on your PC? Do you disable any virus protectors and other registry monitoring utilities when installing?

Additionally what message is returned when attempting to manaully register the DLL?

You can try this by selecting start | Run and entering regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\xara\Xara Xtreme Pro 4\Filters\HTMLfilter.dll" (change your installation path accordingly) and press ok.

Another thing to try is to download dependency walker from http://www.dependencywalker.com/ You can then right click on HTMLfilter.dll, select to view dependencies and see if theres any indication of problems with any dll that HTMLfilter.dll might depend on.

Do you have any other export options that are missing such as PDF export for example? Does the same problem occur when installing and running Xara Xtreme Pro 3.2?

Lastly, can you also search your registry and see if there are any data fields that contain HTMLfilter.dll?

Look forward to seeing how you get on

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Hi Charles,
    No I haven't seen on any of my versions.I thought the ""Website' export was new to XtremePro 4?
    I am running windows XP Sp2, on a 1.61 GH 2 MB ram and a Geforce 7300Gt 512Mb graphic accelerator with 2GB memory.
    thanks for quick reply.
    Jim

Hi Bb2,
    I downloaded the file you mentioned and there is 2 files that says couldn't find and had a icon with Question mark beside them.
    These are DWMAPi.dll and EFSADU.dll. What do I do now?
    I am not a knowledgeable about this stuff.
    Thanks
    Jim

HI Jim, we have created you a support ticket in order to further assist you with this problem

You will receive an email shortly

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Hi Bb2,
    I downloaded the file you mentioned and there is 2 files that says couldn't find and had a icon with Question mark beside them.
    These are DWMAPi.dll and EFSADU.dll. What do I do now?
    I am not a knowledgeable about this stuff.
    Thanks
    Jim

Hi,
    Thank you I did recieve the e-mail this morning.
    I have previously recieved help from Xara concerning this issue and sent a debug file to the Xara team and was patiently waiting for an update and then the new update was posted and I thought it might have resolved my issue, but it didn't seem to. Charles has also mentioned that seem to be the only customer with this problem right now.
    I am a patient man so I was waitng for the Final release and CD delivery to see if I still have the problem with final release.
    Jim