Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default IE7 Xara 4 issue

First let me pre-empt this by saying, I love this programme. Seriously. The flash export is a great addition. I can scarcely believe some of the gripes that have been on this forum over the last wee while. I’ve been using Xara for professional projects for the last couple of years and for all sorts. Mainly print. In the few days since Xara 4 was released I’ve turned round two web sites for two happy clients. No manuals, no hair pulling. Fast and good. Rant over.

I created this site, all drawn in Xara. I’m quite chuffed with it. Can you tell? My problem is this however. Whenever I load the site into IE7 from the web. Not from my hard drive just the web. The browser refers to images which appeared in previous versions of my test site. No amount of forced refreshes, cache clearances do anything. I get pages like this on my screen.

http://www.hamish.plus.com/Capture.JPG

The big green and blue blobs were earlier versions of buttons. I had the same problem with a white box appearing where a duff flash file once was. Any suggestions?

More power to your elbow Xara.
    Last edited by hamishmacd; 10 April 2008 at 10:02 PM.