Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My Dear Friends

Default Re: My Dear Friends

Norman, be strong. They aren't always right. One of our best friends in her mid fifties has also been given similar news.

I sincerely hope you'll be delighting us with your work and fine spirit for a long time yet.

Pob Hwyl.

Paul

Norman, thanks for all your beautiful art, humor, and friendship. The ending of this life is only the beginning of the next. So we'll see you again soon in that great TalkGraphics in the sky!

Interestingly, this was talked about on TV last night. It's regarding a teacher that was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer, and his optimistic outlook. Google 'the last lecture' if you don't have enough bandwidth to watch it, but want to know more.

Hi Norm

Not here all that much right now, but what a bummer when I saw this thread. Even though we have never met, live on different continients and have only communicated together through the forum, I still consider you as a friend and really do admire the work you manage to create all the time.

I won't bother you with a few artifical stars cause I know where you'll be heading one of these days and you'll be with milllions of the real macoys, all richly deserved. I've read the threads where you mention all the things you have accomplished during your life time and you seem to have compressed at least 10 of my lifes times into only one of yours, so I guess we can say that you truly have led a rich and productive life, and hopefully the docters will be wrong so you can squeeze a few more years out of it.

I'll show this thread to my daughter when she gets home from school and she may want to write also, I'm afraid she fell in love with you (you dirty old man) when we first started joking around together. So this gives you one more reason to fight and prove the doctors wrong......you certainly don't want to break her heart do you.

I'll try to get in a bit more ofter to say hello.......take care of yourself........frank

I'm so very, very sorry......... doctors can be so wrong. Thinking of you...........Penny

Norman,
    I wish you the best.
    I haven´t finished a car to show you (yet), so here´s five stars my friend.

http://mboto.planetaclix.pt/talkgraphics/norman.png

Take care of you.
    Miguel

You're a five star guy Norman, just keep rolling those cars out.

hi, Norman,
    A five golden star for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5star.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	47821  

*Mini-bump*

Thanks for the mini bump Risto and again thank you to all who have written in.
    Frank you will have gotten my PM by now another one on it's way to your daughter. I have a car in the pipeline for someone but I hope you all enjoy it.
    It's a really beautiful sunny day, daffodils in full flower the magnolia buds about to blossom forth. the trees some of them I planted 50+ years ago in bud so life goes on regardless. They say that stars are just cold planets but the stars I have received have produced a very warm glow in my heart.
    Norman. The Flying Scotsman