Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Xtreme 4 updated

It looks like we are supposed to laod that file and then relaod over the existing install ? Well I am going to try it as soon as the download is finished.
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

The file listed in the download box of your account page, although it has the same name as the previous one, is the new build. I downloaded it a while ago and installed choosing the Reinstall option. It works fine, including retaining my previous Tool bars.
    adios
    sunland

To finish off my comments:

I had tried the link with IE7 and, as I mentioned above, never got the download to start automatically and the "click here" link gave me xx not xxp.

I fired up the latest version of Opera and the pro link was there. Downloaded, did a reinstall, re-entered the access code--and there you go. It worked. Why IE7 didnīt want to play, I have no idea.

Thanks to all who tried to help!

Glad that you got it ok. I went in using firefox. And I like the new Black look of the xara.com!
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Hi,
    I downloaded new update and did the install logged in as adminisstrator, and still don't get the Export>"Website" html option? Running Windows xp Home sp2 and all updates?
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by ScottF View Post
    Improv,

I can get into my account, but there is nothing there that indicates the xxp4 download is the newer version. Iīm waiting. Donīt want to download the old version again.
    I wonder if these problems are as a result of the new site? Maybe they are still working on it? Having said that though, it really does not make much sense to announce an update when there problems accessing accounts!

Hi,

Also tried to update but in both IE and FF gave me the xtreme4 version
    instead of the xtreme4pro version.

Hans

Are you guys going to http://www.xara.com/uk/downloads/xtreme/ (download a trial), or are you doing something cleverer which involves logging in first?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottF View Post
    Improv,

I can get into my account, but there is nothing there that indicates the xxp4 download is the newer version. Iīm waiting. Donīt want to download the old version again.
    There will only be the latest version available to download.
    Derek

Quote Originally Posted by willdean View Post
    Are you guys going to http://www.xara.com/uk/downloads/xtreme/ (download a trial), or are you doing something cleverer which involves logging in first?
    I'm using the 'Sign In' box in the upper right corner of the new 'black' home page and logging in from there

I used it before and it wouldn't let me in. This afternoon it did. So I don't know how or why, just that I was able to update successfully. Go figure!