Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Xtreme 4 updated

I downloaded the latest version from the trial section. The same file name did not bother me because I usually go by file size and only if it is the same as the earlier one do I start twitching. This time the first version was 50,272 KB and the latest is 51,219 KB.

I uninstalled the earlier version and the new one went in fairly smoothly.
    The hang at 71% was shorter than in the first version. However it still stopped at 97% and gave me the restart option window. I chose "yes" and it flashed a "The application failed to initialise..." before going into restart. I don't know if that is serious.

After restart the program appears to be working and the version number is 4.0 DL April 2 2008. The about window expands on this giving 4.0.4845.

The window drip down issue appears to be fixed.
    Erik

Hi all,

it appears I still cannot download the newest release of Xtreme Pro 4. Tried it yesterday several times without success and hoped it would be solved overnight.

I can go to the download page, enter my email address, get directed to the following apge where the download should automatically start. Because nothing happens I click on the link on that page that says so. A new window is opened where it tries to start http://stats.xaraonline.com/product....l/redirect.exe but this page is timed out.

I use IE7 with SP2 build 2600, have cleared my cache, rebooted the pc, checked the AV software and have no problems accessing other sites or downloads. Last week I was able to download the Xtreme Pro 4 trial dated March 26 (4.0.4728 DL) without any problems.

Any suggestions?

Regards, Albert

Hoi Albert alles goed in Canada?

You better try it with Opera,IE and FF failed with me too but Opera did the trick.

Hans

Quote Originally Posted by haakoo View Post
    Hoi Albert alles goed in Canada?Hans
    Hallo Hans, ja prima, dankjewel. We verbazen ons nog elke dag over de grootsheid van alles.

You better try it with Opera,IE and FF failed with me too but Opera did the trick.
    Thanks for your suggestion to use Opera (which I don't have), but I'm sure downloading Xtreme Pro 4 should be possible with IE7. At first I thought it was a local problem, but it appears it's not.

Regards (en groeten aan alle TG-ers uit NL/B),

Albert

I was able to login and download the update with FF. I did have to re-enter my activation code again, but other than that it went fairly smooth.

Red

Big Plan Creative - Napoleon had one . . . Einstein had one . . . Do you have one?

IE and FF failed with me too but Opera did the trick.
    Hans
    Well, I just downloaded FireFox (more or less out of curiosity and despite Hans' negative result), installed it and 5 minutes it had downloaded Xtreme Pro 4; no problems whatsoever!

Regards, Albert

Server overload...

Try it at a time when the states are asleep... or maybe when europe is asleep, no... make that asia...

Oh heck try it again in a day or two...
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook