Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default XXPv4: 1733.w.cl.xt error

Tonight 3 times I have gotten an error when I try to close a document:

Internal program error: 1733.w.cl.xt
    Click OK and program completes the close.

Reopen and look at document and it appears that the document is unharmed.
    Only working in XXP not any other program. Have 3gb of ram, on an XPPro platform, single core processor, pentium 4.
    -Samantha
    "Try to live your life so that you wouldn't be afraid to sell the family parrot to the town gossip." Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Default Re: XXPv4: 1733.w.cl.xt error

Can you post the .xar file please.

Don't want the file permanently linked to the forum through upload or link so once I have it uploaded to a storage site, I will let you know that temporary address.
    -Samantha
    "Try to live your life so that you wouldn't be afraid to sell the family parrot to the town gossip." Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

17.7mb deskmat file in progress can be downloaded here:
    Will be printed on 19x14 vinyl with rubber backing for construction sales counters.

(Will promptly remove the file after you post that you got it. Our own images, etc and not for public use so we don't want free access for others to use them)

Worked in the file this afternoon for a bit and so far, no errors on this machine. Dunno...maybe I had a bad image file or something. I swapped out a couple today.

The black background behind the white tab cards may or may not stay. The tab cards will have product data for featured products instead of product lists, and may have product images overlaid...haven't got that far... If you see something really wrong with the design, let me know please.. I already see a couple things to adjust now that I printed it out....
    Last edited by samrc; 31 March 2008 at 11:05 PM. Reason: removed link
    -Samantha

Thanks Samantha. As you are no longer getting errors with it, there's little point my taking a look now.
    I appreciate the position you are in with the file, as it is private I'd remove the link to be sure.

Thank you for your discretion. Sometimes we need to share files to get tests done, even when the nature of the file is of sensitive nature. I have been the one to test files/settings etc for others and know that it can be handled well without a breach.

HOPEFULLY, when I reopen this file at home, the problem does not reoccur.
    If it does, I will ask that someone look at it for me.

(Fingers crossed that it goes well. This office machine is older, crankier, only 1gb ram, p4 but slower fsb and processor yet no errors so maybe that is a good sign!)
    -Samantha