Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Non-Destructive Effects??

Having read with great interest Gary's tutorial on the new photo tool and live effects, I was just doing some test edits.

It appears that if you clip and object and then apply a live effect (in this case the concentric waves) you have to delete the live effect before the object will unclip. The way I read the tutorial I got the impression that any effect or clip could be undone without having to delete others. If you add hundreds of live effects and decide that you clipped the object too close, do you have to delete all the effects to edit the clip?
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Default Re: Non-Destructive Effects??

Yes it can still be done after LE's have been applied to a clipped/cropped photo.

• Select the photo
    • Shift+Ctrl+S (to convert to shapes)
    • Drag rectangle over the two nodes on the edge you need to adjust with the Shape Editor (F4), then nudge with the arrow keys.

Default Re: Non-Destructive Effects??

Thanks Steve, that's perfect. I Didn't think about that. I Seemed to be fixated on editing the clip.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.