Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi Charles and All,

I was thinking this morning that it would be really nice to have more control over the fractals. I notice in the registry that there is a seed entry.

Charles, could you please, in the next version, allow for the seeds to be changed?? That would be SO cool. Also, one of the few features I like in DrawPlus 7 is that you can also asign multiple colors to the fractals so they can either be the default or more color (or shades of grayscale) to make the fractals really interesting.

What does everyone else think about this suggestion?? I use fractals in just about every project and since there is no mesh tool it's about the closest think I have for creating curves with lights and shadows but more control would be really great!! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Thanks!!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Hi Charles and All,

I was thinking this morning that it would be really nice to have more control over the fractals. I notice in the registry that there is a seed entry.

Charles, could you please, in the next version, allow for the seeds to be changed?? That would be SO cool. Also, one of the few features I like in DrawPlus 7 is that you can also asign multiple colors to the fractals so they can either be the default or more color (or shades of grayscale) to make the fractals really interesting.

What does everyone else think about this suggestion?? I use fractals in just about every project and since there is no mesh tool it's about the closest think I have for creating curves with lights and shadows but more control would be really great!! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Thanks!!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Hey Richard, perhaps that's something to discuss with Dmitry ?

kindly,
    ivan

More fractal control would be great. And this does sound like something Dmitry could do.

Gary