Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3d picture

Default 3d picture

Hi all, i have never workd with xara Xtreme pro so my question might be odd to u is it posseble to make a picture from 2d to 3d?

i want to use this picture in a movie im making but it hase to be 3d and spinning.

i hope any of you have a tutorial for this
    tnx alot!
    Greetz
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 27 February 2008 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Hotlinking removed

Default Re: 3d picture

Are you aware that you can get into trouble for using copyrighted material without permission?

its just a example -.-'

If you are wanting Homer's head to be 3D so it looks like he is turning around.

You will need to use a full featured 3D appliation and learn to use it's modeling tools to sculpt the shape.

It would not be easy to do without a lot of training and practice.

ZBrush would be an excellent choice for that type of modeling however it is an expensive program to buy. I do not think there is a trial version available.

Blender is a free 3D program but has a steep learning curve.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

uhm k i got that program now but mannnnn that is HARD where to begin?/ i can choose from 500000000000000000000 stuff

k i found a example of what i want http://www.anatomyplanet.com/Asset.a...FQlrMAodR2pkXQ you see the pic of that brain spinning? thats what i want! for my movie im making i need a 3d brain i can work with flash pretty good but i just dont know how to get someting 3d

Which program do you have?

Do a google search for tutorials for that program.

Renderosity has tutorials on many 3D applictions and may be a good place to start.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

uhm k i got that program now but mannnnn that is HARD where to begin?/ i can choose from 500000000000000000000 stuff
    That's why the link to the spinning brain costs 160Euros, £120 or $240 to purchase and probably still has commercial use limitations. Creating objects/drawings in 2D programs takes years of practice and skill. Creating a 3D object takes even longer.

So it's going to take 500000000000000000000 hours of work and 500000000000000000000 decisions to create it. And that's not counting the cost of the software required nor the cost of top of the range hardware.

In other words there's no easy way around it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

PS What does "uhm k i got " mean?
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 27 February 2008 at 02:56 AM.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Please try not to use text messaging jargon in your messages. We have people from all over the world on the forum, and a lot do not speak English natively. They can respond much more intelligently if they can understand what you are saying in the first place.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

It is difficult for native speakers of English to understand text messaging jargon. It is even difficult for people that speak American English like me
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update