Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: ThanX ALL

Thumbs up ThanX ALL

Have been using the wheels off of XtremePRO ever since with what I consider amazing results (for me)..... Until a minute ago when trying to extend a marketing program with it's 21st entry, attempt to export PDF resulted in
    "Access Violation At Offset 00014363"..... Everything went black.

Searched this den of wisdom, and one of you nice folks suggested that this sometimes happens when using bevels.... had used bevels on some bullet points as I'd done many times before....but these were in a blended group...

Kill the blend..kill the bevels ... problem solved.

ThanX ALL ...you saved my day

Vern Vetter

Default Re: ThanX ALL

You could always create a bitmap copy of your bevels/blends and those should export just fine to .pdf
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook

If you convert a blend to editable shapes (Arrange menu) the blend objects become a group of objects.

Likewise, if you convert your bevels to editable shapes, the bevels become bitmap objects and should save as PDF without problems.

If you convert a beveled object and ungroup the two bevel objects, it looks the same and even if you zoom in it looks the same. But double click on the converted bevel and Xara Picture Editor opens and you can see that the bevel is now a bitmap.

Gary

Old Dog...New TriX

ThanX some more.

Vern