Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Set Line Color - TWO CLICKS ?

I would like to be able to control EVERY aspect of the program with keyboard commands. Arranging is best done with them, but there are so many things that force you to click on buttons and things. I want to draw, not use a program.

With XXPro you do get the XS.EXE (xtreme shortcuts) program to configure shortcuts for any button and menu commands.

I have used this to good effect which helps my workflow enormously.

I liked the old icons that had colour.

I seem to remember a discussion about the change to monochrome but cannot find that thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arrange-toolbar.gif 
Views:	152 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	43948  
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Shift-click on a colour to set the line colour. (This has become second nature to me instead of the old right-click method, and the new menu is actually very useful and time-saving in some situations. Xara also said more menu items would be appearing in the future).

People from Magix changed some of the button images apparently and, somehow, managed to make a lot of them worse--terrible in some cases. I mean, making them greyscale?! The 'T' for text I kept selecting instead of transparency for a while. What was wrong with 'Aa'? And they removed all the gloss and artistic merit from the main toolbar buttons...what were those who did this thinking, if at all? They gave Xara an effective skin cancer.