Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Today's Webstyle Email Offer?

Question about Webstyle offer today
    I just received this offer from Xara at 8:30 PM PST Wed. Nov 28 2007:
    Don't miss out on this week's Xara Webstyle offer: if you buy Xara Webstyle before 21st September 07 we'll include the extra optional template packs 2 - 4 completely free (worth $49.85!). Order Xara Graphic Studio (Webstyle + Xtreme + Xara3D) and get all 5 template packs free!

I may be interested in this, but I have a couple of questions .

First, it's dated September 21 07-is that just a mistake and is this a current offer?

Second, I already own Xara Xtreme Pro and Xara 3D. So if I buy Webstyle could I qualify for the five free template packs?

Thanks in advance

Doug

Default Re: Today's Webstyle Email Offer?

Hi Doug,

The only information I have is what is available on the Xara website. http://www.xara.com/products/graphicstudio/

The special offer ends November 30th, 2007 and appears to be for the Graphic Studio bundle only.

You would need to contact Xara Group Ltd for any information about other sales offers and the availability of the template packs.

It has been rare to see any Xara employees on the forums lately and even more rare for them to post.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Default Re: Today's Webstyle Email Offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili View Post
    Hi Doug,

The only information I have is what is available on the Xara website. http://www.xara.com/products/graphicstudio/

The special offer ends November 30th, 2007 and appears to be for the Graphic Studio bundle only.

You would need to contact Xara Group Ltd for any information about other sales offers and the availability of the template packs.

It has been rare to see any Xara employees on the forums lately and even more rare for them to post.

Thanks. This one seems to be for both the graphicsstudio AND webstyle by itself. The email arrived about 8:30 PST Wednesday eve, so I suspect that it was autosent in the middle of the night-that would have been around 4:30 AM London tine. The Xara crew is dedicated, but even they probably sleep at 4:30 am!

I have already emailed them but I was hoping that someone here might have some info.

They may well update the site on Thursday.

Cheers