Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default First screen :login

I am on my way in developing a site on asp.NET(for my organization) and now i am in very much need of a very good 3D oriented "login screen" ,the starting screen of my site and it need to contain along with the login box few pics of the organization( probably and preferably nothing else) .

It is not possible for me to learn any 3D graphic techniques now and do it as I am in one of the last stages of developing the site and in couple weeks from now ill publish it, So I need an already done one.........

Can anybody help please urgent

Default Re: First screen :login

I can't see anyone "giving" you what you need. If you can't do it you may have to pay someone to prepare what you need. Obviously it has to be in keeping with the rest of the site, and only you know what that looks like. There is probably someone local to you that can provide that service - No-one on this forum is going to do this work for you for free. If you're developing a site for your organisation, paying for that service shouldn't be a problem.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Default Re: First screen :login

for asp.net there is a login component out of the box, so basically all you have to do is make it pretty.

Juergen