Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Another YinYang animation - 105K!

Sorry Bill, I often have difficulty expressing my thoughts into words. The meaning of the (seed) in each symbol, represent the balance of all things, good & evil, light & darkness, the existence of one within the other,etc.
    I wish I had the flash capability to try to show what I mean. I'll have to attempt to explain:

I was thinking he could do a different flash where each symbol begins as a seed, grows into the symbol, then the seed of the opposite symbol appears, and grows into that symbol as the old symbol fades..... and just repeat the cycles????
    (hopefully that makes sense..... cuz that was a real struggle for me) Now I have a headache

Hmmm... I think I understand the idea. Essentially the various parts will morph as the animation proceeds, with the current animation as one phase perhaps, but eventually the initial situation reappears and the cycle starts anew.

Hmm.. Thanks Paul, its an interesting suggestion, and I will see what I can come up with

Fantasia 2007 ^H^H 8 here we come!

Mike

Aha!!, Yes Mike, exactly.... It's like you're inside my mind..... (scary, is'nt it??)