Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Swirls and swooshes

Hi am a newbie to xara i would like to start creating a collection of brushes mainly swooshes and swirls that seem to be used in a lot of art work.

Two questions

Can you buy brushes online already made?

If i make my own does any one have any good techniques they use to create swooshes and swirls?

Thanks

Default Re: Swirls and swooshes

I do not know of any site that sells brushes... but here are some pretty nice "free" brushes... Free Brushes or here Mo Brushes

I think you might be confusing clipart with brushes... There are loads of places that sell swooshes and curves as clipart. There are a bunch on the xara disc itself...
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook

Kev,

It might help if you could give us a link to some example swooshes and swirls.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Yes you can but vector design packs like this for AI or EPS formats and are around £40 have a look here: http://www.gomedia.us/arsenal/index.php

If it was me that was doing it I would design my own although using Xtreme to do this is slightly harder than doing it in AI. No swirl tool and the way brushes are used is completely different.
    Design is thinking made visual.