I purchased Graphics Studio Pro and after install, Xtreme Pro will not accept the serial number on the CD jewel case.

I reported to support via a ticket (Ticket ID: OAM-331518) and after receiving 4 single sentence responses from someone named Barbara, she decided there is nothing wrong with the serial number and my problem is no longer being addressed. 10 days have passed.

I paid good money for Graphics Studio Pro. I purchased well over three weeks before I received. Once received, I immediately installed. Once I recognized the problem I filed the ticket. Ten days have passed. I received three single sentence responses, of which I replied, and in the last Barbara only said the serial number looked fine. That was my last response from Xara and five days have passed. It appears I am now being rudely dismissed.

I called the software reseller and the customer service rep I spoke to is as shocked as I am by Xara's lack of response. However, unlike Xara, they have taken my problem seriously and ordered another Graphics Studio Pro. However, it will take yet another 3 weeks before I receive shipment.

Right now I am angry. I needed this software for a project I had to complete last weekend.

Can someone here please help me, and if you are unable, can you please explain why I have not been helped. Is ignoring user technical problems a common practice of Xara? Is it that you don't care about my problem, that you don't want to be bothered or is it that you don't believe me?

I await an answer from an admin.