Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: gold rings

Default gold rings

Hi

Has I need to create a pair of linked "wedding rings" (don't ask- it's to painful)

I've tried using 3d to create the gold effect but have failed does anyone know if I can download a tutorial somewhere to create a ring that I van then link

thanks

Ian

Default Re: gold rings

try this for starters. did a search on the forum.http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...ght=gold+rings
    Norman. The Flying Scotsman

Hi

thanks for that, your link actually answered the question I didn't ask but will now!

I initially looked for the "one Ring" graphic which I would have sworn was in extreme but I can't find it in my clip art anymore.

I was going to modify that one as it was ideal for my wifes (sorry- my immediate superiors ) requirements for my daughters engagemen do - yes it is costing me (sorry) us a fortune)

HAve they dropped it is the new version ? I have had lots of problems with my clipart since installing the new version

cheers

Ian

This is a tutorial for a gold and chrome chain brush but you can use the same technique to create your interlocking gold rings Xara Xone Workbook 50 - A Gold and Chrome Chain Brush

Gary