Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Xtreme 3.2 CDs shipping

Got my 3.2 cd's in New Zealand yesterday morning (Wednesday 15th)
    Thank you Xara

Everything arrived intact here in Vancouver, CanadaLand sometime this morning. Fortunately for me nobody stole it, as the mailman just sort of threw it onto the ledge next to the mailboxes.

Everything installed ok, and the photo thingy that I didn't want, need, or ask for uninstalled dandy as well. Off to play around!
    This signature would be seven words long if it was six words shorter.

Talking Re: Xtreme 3.2 CDs shipping

Just arrived here in NC ( East coast USA) but not tried to install yet. Yippeeee!

Finally! My new Xtreme 3.2 cd arrived in this afternoon's mail.
    ( West coast of USA, California, San Anselmo, which is about 15 miles north of San Francisco ).

And not a moment too soon, my saintly patience was about to blow a gasket!
    Whew!
    - Andy

Upon opening the Xtreme 3.2 dvd case I found that both CD's were loose in the box, and that the XaraXone CD was broken ( see crack in picture at 3 o'clock.)
    Better have a talk with the people in the packing and shipping department.
    - Andy

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a33...isk2007-RS.jpg
    Last edited by AndFarr; 24 August 2007 at 03:18 PM.

I suppose I really should have posted the disk with the label side up.
    - Andy

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a33...-Broken-RS.jpg

Unhappy Re: Xtreme 3.2 CDs shipping

Hello,

I received in Italy the CDs.
    I was happy to have them finally, but I was disappointed by the way XARA shipped them (not with each CD in a Jewell box as it happened to other users, but all three stacked into a plastic flat flexible envelope, having each CD surface scraping each other ). However I was lucky, and XARA did not seemed damaged. In addition the Addendum manual has the cover made with the same thin paper of the pages, and it had became already damaged...

Another thing I would like to comment: When I paid the price for the upgrade, they claimed that there was now XARA 3D inside. Well I was convinced that they had implemented a kind of 3D tool in the toolbar, and that XARA have this new 3D function native. It would have been nice . However since I already own a Xara 3D6 licence, having all those function into XARA plus the new one, convinced me to afford the price of the upgrade.
    You can imagine what I though when I discovered that into the package there was an ADDIONAL XARA 3D 6.0 CD and nothing was implemented inside XARA !!

So I understand the promotional reason, but I would like to had the possibility to pay less the upgrade and avoid to purchase a second XARA 3D6 licence !!!!

Regards.

antimix

Yes, I agree and so do quite a few others that had to pay for this special promotion of a software package that they already had. We should have had a choice. And we were forced to load the Magix software on our computers as well, even though most of us quickly removed it.
    Also in this thread I have seen a few reports of damaged CDs , or missing CD's.
    Luckily I received my CDs and manual a while back and all were in good shape. But they are just sitting on the desk at home. Maybe I will put it on the computer someday.
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire