Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Tool: JCWpad (create, edit and save .JCW, imports 5 other color palette formats)

JCWpad {updated 14-AUG-07}

-Load, edit and save all supported parameters of Xara Color Palette .jcw files (found in the Xara\Palettes directory).

-Imports Adobe® Color Swatches (*.aco) RGB and CMYK files
    -Imports Adobe® Color Book (*.acb) RGB and CMYK files
    -Imports Axialis Color Swatches (*.axco) RGB files
    -Imports "Color" tags of CSS (*.css) files
    -Imports all PAL (*.pal) files (JASC, RIFF, Microsoft PAL)

-Save back to .jcw (only)

-Edit like in Notepad (no color wheel at this stage)
    -Automatic Color Naming

This tool took me a while and it will contain some bugs, it's entirely coded in VB6.
    Please Note, use only on your own Risk!

It's Freeware, so feel free to upload, host or send it to anyone you like.

Enjoy my fellow XARAnian's

Download JCWpad here (.ZIP, 995KB, extract and run JCWpad.exe, 100% virus/malware/spyware free!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sshot.jpg 
Views:	770 
Size:	240.1 KB 
ID:	40590  
    Last edited by Nostaw; 14 August 2007 at 09:54 AM.

Default Re: New Tool: JCWpad (create, edit and save .JCW, imports 5 other color palette forma

Looks PRetty Cool! I will have to DL this and give it a test... Would you like bug reports? Or are you tired of dinking with it?
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook

Default Re: New Tool: JCWpad (create, edit and save .JCW, imports 5 other color palette forma

Thank you for the time spent creating such a useful program Stilianos. I've just d/l'ed it and will have a play around tomorrow.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks from me too - have dwnld'ed, but may take a day or two for me to try it out
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Thanks guys! Sure, if you find any bugs please PM or post it here

Got a chance to DL it. but no time to pway tonight... maybe tommorrow... You know how it gets... Before you know it, it is time for bed and ya haven't even hit the forums...
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook

Hi Nostaw

Thanks for the palette. I'm taking a look at it now.

I have one small immediate comment. In the Naming area, "Length" is misspelled.

Allison

Thanks amoore, I wrote it down on a buglist. I've found some small things to update/change as well. Anything else, anyone?

Hi Nostaw,

Have you removed this from download? Clicking the link leads to an error. "Save Link as" creates a 1kb zip.

Thanks

Les

Hi, Les...

I, too, clicked on the link and got a message in German telling me the page was not found (or nicht gefunden.)
    ---
    Will