Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Rural Spain

Default Rural Spain

Hi gang,
    Here's a photo of our nearest village, Castril de la Peña, about 6km from our hamlet. I'm happy to say that I'm now able to do everything in Xara, no raster program used at all.
    Generally what Xara can do with photos is pretty impressive for a vector application, and often much more simple than using the likes of Photoshop. Productivity is better too.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	castril vignette2.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	40521  
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Default Re: Rural Spain

That's a real classic shot, Bob! Great effect. It also must be a beautiful area to live in!
    Scott
    "I do not think that I will ever reach a stage when I will say, "This is what I believe. Finished." What I believe is alive... and open to growth."
    Madeleine L'Engle

nice one Bob...
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook

Thanks for your comments, guys.
    Yes, Shaman, it is a lovely part of Spain. It's about 1400 metres above sea level, hot in summer, and snowy in winter. The landscape is extremely varied, with pine forests, lakes and field and fields of almond or olive trees.
    It's where the Spanish who don't want the beach like to come for their holidays.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.