Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Magix, what is it ???

Greetings All,
    Being very lazy, I would rather ask you what you think than read all the docs.

I am so loyal to Xara that I buy every upgrade, whether I use them or not.

So what's the story ???????????

tad

Default Re: Magix, what is it ???

MAgix bought Xara, but left it as a separate entity. I guess they will be using some of the xara code to beef up there graphic and video products.

They are supposed to have a pretty good sound editor... The cost is beyond my pocket book tho... So I have not idea how good it is. Looks like you have to be a sound engineer to appreciate all the features from the hype on the magix website.

There video editor is not pro quality by far... So the more info they can get from the good folks at xara the better there products will be.
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook

I've deleted the link now (and I didn't pay much attention anyway), but I saw the other day that Magix had just released their financial for the last year(quarter?) and it showed that the money-making part of their business was actually their portal.

IIRC, it says that Magix are trying to make up for the decrease in retail market by focusing on their new portal projects...