Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Questions on an image I made

After creating your blend you can use the control key and click on either end object and resize, shape and color it to create different effects.
    ron
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blooddroplet.png 
Views:	165 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	40315  
    Last edited by Ron Duke; 31 July 2007 at 09:19 PM.

If you flip a gradient filled circle, this will happen. And mapping control points as Egg suggests out will work for the shape by not the distortion that occurs when blending the two fills.

A work around for this is to move the center of the fill and not the circle.

Xtreme changed the way transparency works with groups and blends. To apply transparency to a blend, either apply transparency to the entire blend, or Ctrl click on each blend shape, after the blend has been created and then apply your transparency.

Gary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flippin-blend.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	40317  
    Last edited by gwpriester; 31 July 2007 at 10:10 PM.

Gary, you might want to try that first sentence again.

It's written in Urdu.

RU42, I've done a very brief video. Apologies as always for the crap sound quality.

Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 01 August 2007 at 02:12 AM.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Exceptional video and everything I was having problems with are now fixed! I am blending without any problems.

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to do that video. It helped me so very much.

The tutorials and these forums are great. It gives me a great place to launch from and explore this amazing program. I have used other 3D software before and they were impossible - so far 3D and Xtreme are wonderfully easy and amazingly powerful!

Thanks again!

RU