Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Do you own an MP3 player?

Voters
220. This poll is closed
  • Yes

155 70.45%
  • No

65 29.55%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Do you own an MP3 player?

Own an MP3 player as it's a function of my mobile phone.. However aside from the ringtone being in .mp3 format - it is never used to listen to audio (or watch videos, surf the web, take photo's, contact the mothership etc so on ad nauseum..)
    IP

Unregistered Guest

Cool Re: Do you own an MP3 player?

yes u can
    IP

I bought one from ebay and it worked for 2 hours.
    I downloaded some photos on root directory in error and now I have a junk. It is chinese made {instruction manul was bad translationand difficult to understand.} and return postage was not worth the trouble. Allit shows is an hour-glass and my computer does not recognize it.
    So
    The answer is I have it but I don't have it!!!!!!!!
    IP

I use my Palm Tungsten E2 with a 1GB card. All that's on the card is music. I listen when I go for a walk - I hate walks, but need the exercise. At least listening to the music breaks the monotony ........
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    IP

AN RCA TH11602 for around 40 bucks.i love it!!also a magnavox for about the same money..i love it as well. i have an ipod shuffle,2gig..my dog chewed docking cable and now i have to purchase another one. does anyone know if there's an alternative to using the docking cable that comes with the ipod shuffle? my pc won't recognise the ipod now and i thought maybe i could find an AC cable that will charge the ipod,as well as use it as a docking cable . i doubt there's such a twofold use cable on the maket right now though, though cause i've never heard anybody speak of one.

i'm brand new to the mp3 player/ipod shuffle scene but already i'm going nuts collecting them(ie,the more inexpensive ones).so far though i've found that i'm totally blown away by the rca and the magnavox ,especially for the price/.
    IP

Yes I use it in the car with an FM linking thingy wotsit.
    IP

Bought a Sansa Clip and an all-you-can-eat subscription to Rhapsody-To-Go in the U.S.

For me, it's worth the $15/month subscription since I'm constantly looking for and can download new music. Only thing is once I unsubscribe, my music is gone :-(. Seems like music subscriptions just might be the wave of the future.
    IP

If you're into independent labels and artists then I recommend www.emusic.com for high quality MP3's on a monthly quota. No DRM and what you download is yours to keep. You can even try it out with 25 tracks for free and then unsubscribe and keep the 25 tracks if nothing else takes your fancy.

Not much good for chart material though. The major labels don't play ball with emusic.
    IP

Own a Sony 8 gig video mp3 Walkman. Don't download or purchase music downloads. Only buy CD's and rip them to my Sony. Only once puchased a music download (a 6 song album) only because it wasn't available on CD. If I like a band or album would rather have it on CD.
    IP

Samsung 4GB, but I needs a new one, preferable 32GB, just haven't found one that I like, they all suck.
    IP