Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Flash PNG export

When I need to export an image with transparency out of Xara for Flash It seems that for a good while my PNGs were coming into Flash just fine, Now they come in to Flash CS3 scaled since the new Flash CS3 seems to read in the PNG export resolution now. Has something changed because this wasn't happening before. As it is now I have to go into Photoshop and resave as 72dpi. In the past you had to export vectors to flash using a template for flash but then this was fixed but now my PNG's are scaling in Flash.

s.g.
    IP

Default Re: Flash PNG export

Quote Originally Posted by sgiff View Post
    When I need to export an image with transparency out of Xara for Flash It seems that for a good while my PNGs were coming into Flash just fine, Now they come in to Flash CS3 scaled since the new Flash CS3 seems to read in the PNG export resolution now. Has something changed because this wasn't happening before. As it is now I have to go into Photoshop and resave as 72dpi. In the past you had to export vectors to flash using a template for flash but then this was fixed but now my PNG's are scaling in Flash.

s.g.
    You can export from Xara as 72 DPI if you wish to do so. It's under one of the options tabs.

This must be an Adobe thing (now owns macromedia) as Swish Max Flash doesn't exhibit this problem.
    IP

Default Re: Flash PNG export

No s.g. I cant duplicate this problem, but I'm using Flash8.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP