Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Flash Loop problem - maybe

I am working on a glass globe that is spinning. I have it ready but it will not loop. I have the loop option checked. Anyone have any ideas to why or is there something else I need to do?

Thanks

Default Re: Flash Loop problem - maybe

Try changing the loop to 2 times and see if that works, then change it back to loop continuously.

Thanks for the tip. I actually ended up just adding more frames to the design and it worked out. I will have to do some more tweaking but it is working.

Here is what I got so far. It didn't take long at all to do. I was shocked. It is attached. I did this using clipview. Is anyone else seeing the white space on each side of the globe? I tried removing it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

do you mean the background? the globe has a white background with a grey shadow. Try putting a background behind the globe if you want something other than white. As far as I know a flash window is retangular like a jpg. You can't have a transparent background like a gif/png.
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook

Sorry I wasn't clear.

I was talking about when I use clipview it hides the design off to the left and right of the circle. Once I export it as a .swf file I get the extra white space on the left and the right. For some reason it is acting like there is something on the left and the right of the globe. I thought clipview was suppose to keep that from happening. Hope that makes more since.

Any clipview pros out there.

Very nice globe Chris

Check every frame, on one of the frames you probably have something outside of the norm