Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default CorelDRAW users attention

I have resigned as moderator.

If you have questions which need answering, there is a new forum at coreldraw.com which is run by the company. There are company reps on the forum so if there are bug issues, it is the best place to address those issues.

There are many people as knowledgeable as myself there and then some.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode

Default Re: CorelDRAW users attention

Thanks for your time and the sharing of your knowledge. Are you on the corel forum so we can still benefit from your expertise? I hope so. Thanks again for all your work.
    Joe

Sad to see you step down Sally, I learned a lot from you about the publishing business and you're helpful techniques. Your artwork is awesome and always wanted to see more of it.

I know some of the same feelings you have experienced with this forum. I feel like a dirty Auslander in this forum, only welcomed by a few level heads.

I won't be contributing to this forum anymore as I feel like no one knows the meaning of loyalty anymore. Probably a relief to some here.

And Gary Priester, to exclude my image of Pelosi caricature in your Xone show because of Political bias is contradictory to freedom of expression in art and speaks poorly on your tolerance of people with different views.

I'm moving on and will keep my ear to the ground on Xara updates.

I'm out of here.

james:

"you can't observe a lot by leaving"...!!!

i dont think we've had many direct posts to each other, but i have enjoyed reading your posts and responses these many months.

it's my wish that you dont leave, and that those who are currently having bad feelings about political and free-speech issues here reconsider.

my joy in these forums was that they were unaffected by the vitriol in what i used to think of was the "other online world".

if we leave in a ( perhaps justified ) huff, we let this world suffer the same slings and arrows.