Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Exporting Xara Animation Files for Video?

I'm looking to see if Xara Extreme & 3D will be good tools to use to create animated graphics and text to use in Pinnacle Liquid Edition. Does anyone out there import files into video editing software and how easy and successful is it. Your input is much appreciated in my selection of software. I am looking to have animated 3D objects in video; and looking to have animated bulletized texting for business video. Will Xara support this?
    Thanks,

Jeff

Default Re: Exporting Xara Animation Files for Video?

Depends if the animated objects will be an overlay, for masking or a major part of the video.

If it were me I would export individual frames as PNG to preserve the quality of the vector graphics.

It's a fairly easy task to recompile the image into video editing software. Just click on the first image and shift click on the last image. Windows will select everything in between.

Be sure and select all and all frames visible and Edit Frames on the Frame Gallery before you export.

Xara Xtreme should sequence the images if you choose File>Export>PNG>OPTIONS>Checkmark "Export each file to a layer of its own"

There will be sequentially marked frames for each PNG image and they will be named image Frame1, Image Frame2...etc.

Be sure and select all and all frames visible and Edit Frames on the Frame gallery before you export.

If you export as a Flash file (some video editors allow the import of Flash as overlay) you can just do that.

Default Re: Exporting Xara Animation Files for Video?

I have found no problem using X3D and Pro in video production. It is my prime title maker...

Here is a little teaser I made with some of the great art from Mike Sims... the Armillary is totally Mike Sims creation. I just had him throw it on a green screen and I masked it out and threw the moon on the front end.

The hardest part was getting rid of a few artifacts. Had to convert it to a flimstrip to delete those out. then convert it back to an .avi
    Attached Files Attached Files
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook