Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default New 3.2.2 update

We’ve just released another update, to version 3.2.2 of both Xara Xtreme and Xara Xtreme Pro versions.

The Xara Xtreme downloads page (www.xara.com/downloads/xtreme/) now provides these updated version. These will install over the existing 3.2.1 version. Or you can download them directly from here;

Xtreme trial download

Xtreme Pro trial download

Here’s the list of the main changes since version 3.2.1:-

Updated help

• Fix for named object in name gallery not updating correctly after altering the export type (http://talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=27917)
    • Renaming of name in name gallery no longer resets export type (http://talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=27917)
    • Fix for RAW filter causing screen flashes on startup and document loading (http://www.talkgraphics.com/showpost...3&postcount=19)
    • Fix for mould errors when using shape editor tool to modify a moulded shape
    • Fix for problems importing 32 bit bmps
    • Fix for spot colors being omitted from CMYK TIFF exports
    • Fix for crash caused by accented characters in Open Type fonts
    • Fix for very large TIFF file crashing Xtreme due to insufficient memory
    • When dragging and dropping multiple image files onto Xtreme/Pro, all images are now added to the canvas (previously one image was omitted due to photo replacement behaviour)
    • Fix for problem where changing the color of one shape could unexpectedly change that of another (triggered by copying a shape with the color editor open with “give new objects most recent attributes” turned on).

Default Re: New 3.2.2 update

-------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Thanks to Charles and Company.
    ron

I just downloaded and installed 322 over 321; but the about box still says 321. Am I missing something, or is 322 not in the download area yet?
    <confused>

Thanks.

Hi Doug,

I download over an hour ago and installed and it shows 3.2.2.2228. That was using the link in Charles' post which immediately popped up a download dialog.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Yup 3.22 for me too!

Thank you kindly Charles for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili View Post
    Hi Doug,

I download over an hour ago and installed and it shows 3.2.2.2228. That was using the link in Charles' post which immediately popped up a download dialog.
    OK, thanks, I'll try it your way. I logged in at xara.com and went to my download area. there was only one 3.2 there and so I downloaded it. Turned out to be only 321, which I already had installed.

Oh-wait! Did you download the trial version of Pro? I assumed that that was just the trial, and not what us registered users needed. I guess you just insert your serial number in the trial? Downloading right now, so I'll find out soon.

Must be Monday! :-)
    Last edited by Doug; 02 July 2007 at 08:37 PM.

Nope, no place to put in your serial number. I was wondering about that too...

In reference to the trouble I was having above: I removed Xara Xtreme Pro 3.2.1, checked the registry for any remaining entries for XXP321 and then reboooted to clean things up.

Then I could install the 3.2.2 update from Charles' post as Bill suggested.

Now XXP3.2.1 is installed. The about box tells me that this is the download version and there is no serial number entered.

Is that correct? I seem to remember from before that we don't enter the serial number till the cd arrives in 5 weeks or so?

Can someone confirm this please? <confused>

Bill?

Doug I just installed the new trial version over the previous unlocked version. The new trial becomes unlocked automatically. You are correct the serial number is not required until the CD arrives.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update