Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: New 3.2.2 update

"Idea: Holding CTRL pressed on the keyboard while selecting a diamond color will make it a square color."

Innovative idea!

The problem with the new system, from my brief experimentation is this. Let's say after applying "diamond" colors to several objects, you decide to make those "diamond" colors named colors (aka a document palette). There are couple ways of doing this. If you select an object and use the color editor to create a named color, you still have to go back and reselect all objects which are composed of the original "diamond" color and manually reassign the fill and or outline color .... they don't automatically update when the named/copy of the diamond color is created. UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Most of the time I am finding that if I apply a "diamond" or a named color to an object and then try to apply a TINT of that color, the fill in the editor changes to left-most "square" color in the pallet. Doesn't make sense to me.

Enhancement idea for the Color Editor: If you select an object with only a fill, then Local Fill Color in the editor should automatically be displayed. If you select an object which has no fill and just an outline, then the Local Line Color in the editor should automatically be displayed.
    Last edited by jclements; 06 July 2007 at 03:39 AM.