Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How do I contact Sales at XARA

URGENT, I need to contact sales at XARA.

I cannot get anyone to return any of my online requests for sales help. I have two serial numbers for XARA Xtreme Pro v3.0 registered under the same E-mail address. When I try to upgrade the second serial number and purchase v3.2 I get a statement from the WEB Store which says I have already purchased the software.

I need to resolve this problem before July 6th. This is when they eliminate the special new user upgrade for Xara Xtreme Pro v3.0 to v3.2, the cost is for shipping cost only, which is $8.00.
    This special price is valid for me since I purchased two copies of Xara Xtreme Pro v3.0 two weeks ago. Xara is offering an upgrade to v3.2 for shipping costs only. I cannot get anyone to contact me so I can get the online error fixed which is preventing me from obtaining a second copy for my second serial number.

How do I contact XARA SALES and get an immediate response?

Thanks for your help in advance.
    Last edited by GeekMaster; 27 June 2007 at 01:53 PM. Reason: mis-spelled word

Default Re: How do I contact Sales at XARA

Contact phone and fax numbers are at http://www.xara.com/ordering/offline.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Contact phone and fax numbers are at http://www.xara.com/ordering/offline.asp
    Yes, but a bit of a pain from the USA.

Depends how badly the OP wants to make contact!

I don't know why US people are so afraid of calling overseas: I can phone the US for the same cost per minute if not less than I can call next door - almost always true for landline calls but always true for calls to mobiles.

Maybe, but the OP shouldn't need to do that or have to synchronise time differences.

Dissappointing that nobody at Xara have picked this up.

The problem is being sorted with GeekMaster direct. We do have *a lot* of similar questions at upgrade time, especially as the upgrade deadline approaches. We are doing our best to work thru them as quickly as possible, so please bear with us.
    Kate Moir
    [url]http://www.xara.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    I don't know why US people are so afraid of calling overseas: I can phone the US for the same cost per minute if not less than I can call next door - almost always true for landline calls but always true for calls to mobiles.
    For many of us in the US, the rates are very different. Unless you're using something like Skype or you've purchased a calling card, international rates are high. For example, I have a friend in Toronto with whom I share periodic long phone calls. The first call I initiated was $42 US for something over an hour, and that was off-peak. When I investigated plans with my carrier, I found a choice of two: $4 a month +10 cents a minute, or $8 a month + 7 cents a minute. With a card, it comes down to 1.5 to 2 cents a minute, plus either local charges or an 800 number access charge. I don't know exactly what my friend is paying when she initiates the call from Toronto, but it seems to be equivalent to the calling card cost.