Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Hi,

I'am amazed by the .swf export of Xara-X!

How come the exported .swf looks perfect in the standalone Flash player, but when I import the movie in Flash it looks like crap? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

I also have a problems in SWF import in the Flash 4. It's strange that the best way is to export XaraEPS files for the each frame of animation and than import them to Flash.

I hope that in a future (in the XaraXI) I can find an option such as export to the Flash librarian item - movie.

I hope that I can find there a feature such as transparency of several previous and next frames in animation (how in make in Flash).

I hope!

Grek

Thanks for the update Mark. BTW... is Flash import a possible solution/feature? (see above)

David... I enjoyed your post. LOL!

The BEST is good enough!
    The BEST is good enough!

that your having re export to .swf. I did'nt do anything in particular to get the file to export, Xara did it all automatically.
    Send me the file you are trying to convert (email if you wish) & I will have a look.
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

We have improved the Flash export in our current internal release of Xara X, we have been able to support more of Xara's transparency effects in the exported file by emulating them in the various ways available to us in the limited Flash format.

Mark Goodall
    Xara Ltd

Spiro
    The drawing was produced in Xara. Select everything, group if required, choose export. In the drop down export filter dialogue select Macromedia Flash (*.swf).
    In Flash select import & BINGO !
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Try this
    Egg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

I'm not convinced about it myself. I made a sumple shape, a star with a 4 point outline, then dropped a solid gradient onto it. I exported it, and only the outline showed up. Actually, whilst making more complex pictures, I found that exporting as .ai worked better than .swf
    That can't be right?

Just to prove you can export to .swf and pull it apart...mind you I don't fancy getting it to clone back together again !!!
    Egg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mbike2.jpg 
Views:	498 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	12272  
    Egg

Anyone? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

The BEST is good enough!
    The BEST is good enough!