Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

..I have seen if you convert your object into editable shape and then group all and esport as SWF, the illustration is a better look into Flash!! Uh????????????

that your having re export to .swf. I did'nt do anything in particular to get the file to export, Xara did it all automatically.
    Send me the file you are trying to convert (email if you wish) & I will have a look.
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I noticed that Gary says you can't have funny fills and transparency in Flash . But if you export from Xara as png+alpha the fills and transparencies (even fractal plasma) come across fine and make into the final swf. Well they look O.K. to me

Following on from previous posts the attachment is a composite of 2 screen grabs from XaraX and from Flash after export to flash.swf / import into Flash.

You can see it's not quite as simple as Gary states, most grad fills and transparencies come across okay....wether they remain graduations and transparencies I have'nt checked out yet.

Bitmap fills, fractal and plasma cloud fills and bevels are imported as bitmaps.

One thing I did notice, if two shoadows overlaped in the export, Flash crashed. Just make sure 2 shadows don't overlap.

As for the PNG export there should'nt be a problem but it's no longer a vector drawing and therefore has problems with file size and editability.

Egg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xara_export_2_flash.gif 
Views:	215 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	15907  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I have produced a Flash animation from shapes exported from XaraX. It is at:
    Flash Animation from Xara

Egg
    Egg

Let me propose the simplest of solutions.

Perhaps this is an oversight, but in flash, imported objects tend to be treated as bitmap filled shapes. If this is the case (and it may not, you must change the export settings to export at 100% (no compression). I have had numerous eps files imported under such a situation. It's really confusing and have have not found any documentation from Macromedia as to why.

To draw from the seen is a mimic, but to draw from the unseen is genius.