Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Default Re: Xtreme Pro 3.2 & Xtreme 3.2 Released!

If they would take the X3D add on out and reduce the price accordingly for those of us who already have X3D . . . I might just bite!

Bundling the two, XPro and X3D, isn't a bad idea for new customers, it's just plain stupid to do to those of us long time Xara product users who already have X3D as well as several other Xara products!

I also think the $170 upgrade is to steep! Xara use to send out reasonable upgrade offers, which kept me upgrading and loyal. Come on Xara (Magix), reward your loyal customers, don't stick it to us!
    Last edited by RedWombat; 09 July 2007 at 05:55 PM.

Red

Big Plan Creative - Napoleon had one . . . Einstein had one . . . Do you have one?

Quote Originally Posted by markyJ View Post
    I havent tried using Pro too long on vista64 but it seems that things are generally ok until I use the edge feather then try using other tools.
    First thing that comes to mind is video drivers and card. Check for the latest drivers, maybe fiddle with color depth/resolution.

Could we just try to ease down on the negative comments.

It must be very frustrating for MarkyJ to have purchased the software and not have it running. Positive feedback from the few users of the 64bit community is what's required.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host