Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking April 1 in the Xara Xone - Free Xtreme Pro Tutorial - Featured Artists - Lots More!

The April 1 Xara Xone

I thought it was about time to rediscover the Button and Nav Bar Tool. And it was nice to discover Sally Bode's excellent images, which have been right under my nose all along.

Your comments, corrections, questions, are always appreciated. Really!

This will probably be the last Xara Xone. The time has come for me to hang up my mouse. It's been great.

Gary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	april-07-xone-promo.jpg 
Views:	547 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	36721  

Default Re: April 1 in the Xara Xone - Free Xtreme Pro Tutorial - Featured Artists - Lots Mor

I am surprised that there hasn't been a flurry of postings expressing this 'loss' to the Xara community. I am basically a new-user (and will remain so for as long as I can tell!). You have provided so much help and inspiration to all of us (and ALL of your contributors also), that it is difficult to really express my appreciation. Thank you SO very much for all of your efforts.

Bob

Default Re: April 1 in the Xara Xone - Free Xtreme Pro Tutorial - Featured Artists - Lots Mor

Oh my! I tend to scan posts and don't read them word for word.

Sorry to see you retire from XaraXone and posting in General Gary.

You're artwork and inspirational tutorials have been the standard in which I try to achieve, but in reality know that I never will get to that level. It is because you have the inborn talent and insight to do such a thing.

There is no doubt about it Gary, you are the Greatest Xara User of all time. And not just in the way of your tutorials and artwork. Your dedication to the products of Xara is akin to the loyalty of guards to the crown or perhaps some other appropriate analogy.

The point is, you have every right to be proud of yourself and accomplishments. You earned the rest. The rest of us sort of tagged along and tugged at your coat tails.

The only true legend of Xara, Gary Priester.

Come back and say "hi" from time to time.

Let's see......April 1st.......April Fools day. I hope you are playing a prank on us, Gary.

Not having a new XaraXone Tutorial or Workbook, or Featured Artists every month would change the world as we know it.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

I'm with Bill on that...say it ain't so...it must be about 10 years or so since I discover I-US and began my journey with Draw and then Xara.

Joel

I totally agree. This must be, had better be, an April Fools Day joke!
    -=Bob=-

PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

(You just stick around, good buddy Gary!)
    -=Bob=-

doh!

Holy Cannoli, Gary, I swear that my heartbeat is about 50% elevated. I was about to go on a rant that Magix has scuttled the best of Xara community already, and that we should mount a citizen uprising for not paying you enough.

Grrrrr. I need to get a scotch. Interestingly, I was thinking about 2 minutes ago that I should post "Xara Pro 4 beta released" on the main board, but I said, "no, that would not be the right thing to do, even considering the date"....