Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: PSD file contains unsupported text layers

Quote Originally Posted by Xara Support View Post
    Please can you confirm if you are running with a German locale? Please attach the file you are having difficulties with and we will investigate the problem. Others on this thread are also welcome to attach PSD problem files for us to look at.
    I am not running a German locale at all. I have a Czech version of Win XP Home. Everything in Xara is in English, except for the mentioned error messages. No big deal, I pretty much understand the text.

I'd attach the PSD file but I haven't created it and the author would probably not be glad if I shared the file (it's a relatively simple web template) in a public forum. I can attach it to an email if you tell me where to send it.

Tomas

Default Re: PSD file contains unsupported text layers

Quote Originally Posted by tomfra View Post
    I'd attach the PSD file but I haven't created it and the author would probably not be glad if I shared the file (it's a relatively simple web template) in a public forum. I can attach it to an email if you tell me where to send it.

Tomas
    Please open a support ticket at http://support.xara.com and attach the file.

Thanks