Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Xara opens in multiple windows!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenFuzzer View Post
    My original is alway 000-graphic_name from there I can have 001-graphic_name, 002-graphic_name, 003-graphic_name you get the idea.
    When I know a version is temporary, my favorite prefix is erase1_graphic_name, erase2_graphic_name. That way, at the end of the project, I don't have to spend time check what to save or what to delete. I have to be carefully to rename anything I want to save while I work on it, but it's a system that has worked well for me.
    http://www.davelash.com
    Strategy | Innovation | Facilitation

What if I want to work on two separate documents that requires different color models? EG: I want one xar. document with CMYK open while also having an RGB xar document open.

Sometimes I am multi tasking and I tend to have multiple documents open and I noticed that the color model stays the same for all open documents. It kind screwed me up already. Is there a way top do this?

If you've still an older version of XDP installed you could open both programs and work in different color models. Perhaps not perfect but it might work.