Hi out there
first of all, please excuse my english, the time I learned it was a few years earlier....
My Problem:
I have an Excel-Worksheet (Excel is nessesary, because I need it as a Excel-Table), I wrote a little Makro which forms a different number of Rectangles with Text inside. Those Rectangles are copied and I paste it into CorelDraw (I need CorelDraw for this step, because I have to work with a special Machine, that can only be controlled with CorelDraw). The Problem is, the Lines arround the Rectangles are in Corel 0,261mm, but I need them as thin as possible (In German it is called 'Haarlinie', unfortunately I don't know the English Word, may be 'Hair-Line'?)
The best way to correct this would be a VBA-Makro wich can mark all the Rectangles and change the Line (in best Case even the Color of the Line), but if I try this, it happens that the Text get's also a Line around and that's very bad.
If I have to do this by hand I have to mark up all the Rectangles (up to 120!!!) without marking any Text and change the Line. That's very bad handling.
If I try to record a Makro with the VBA-Function it seems to me that CorelDraw makes no different between Text and Rectangles, everything is a 'shape'.
The Question is:
How kann I differentiate between Text and Rectangle in CorelDraws VBA.
Is there anybody out there who knows and can help????
Greetings from Germany
Werner