Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OH USA - Home to Cedar Point (Roller Coster King)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Bailey:
    Hello Irene, I looked at your file, it prints as you stated, no bitmap.

I took the picture apart, you had a couple of extra rectangles that had no outline or fill.

The problem lies with the brush outline used on the bitmap. It must be causing a conflict and is preventing the bitmap from printing.

Corrective action: I copied the rectangles containing the bitmap, one the original I turned off the outline(brush stroke), I placed the copy with outline directly above the original and set the fill to none. This arrangment printed as expected. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike, thanks for the idea, and let me take a look at the original file again. I don't recall there being any empty rectangles in there, but that could be an issue. Had tried separating the two items, making one be the rectangle with the bitmap, and simply layering another rectangle with the brush effect over the top of that. That has sometimes worked, and sometimes not. Maybe that is where my problem lies, in that I'm forgetting to separate the two. Thanks for the suggestion!
    aka The Computer Lady!
    Web Development & Video Tutorials - Design Works Internet https://www.facebook.com/Design-Works-Internet

Your file with modifications, I only corrected the bitmaps, the mysterious rectangles are still there.

Print:

Clone rectangle. make one with no fill and the other with no outline. Arrange front to back as needed.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "If you can do good, you should."
    W.K. Clark

OH USA - Home to Cedar Point (Roller Coster King)

First off, I tried Judi A's suggestion about 'printing to bitmap' with my file as is, that worked great! Also, idea to separate the 2 rectanges - the one containing the bitmap fill from the one having the brush edge - worked too. So, now I've got 2 workarounds for when that situation strikes again.

Thanks everyone, as usual, for all the great help. Chalk this up to one of those things that if you don't ASK about, you'll never know why you're having such a battle!
    aka The Computer Lady!
    Web Development & Video Tutorials - Design Works Internet https://www.facebook.com/Design-Works-Internet