Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: A change of administrators

Sorry to see you go Antony. Best of luck in your future endeavours and I hope that you come back for a visit every now and then.
    -- Bob
    IP

Antony, thanks a lot for your good job here at talkgraphics.com and also for the good Xara Xtreme Pro documentation and everything...

I wish you all the best for your future.

Regards,
    Remi
    IP

You have been a good administrator AntonyF and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours, good luck.

Hmm it could be that AntonyF has finally been able to get up in the morning, so we can look
    forward to a revolution, hooray.
    Last edited by ankhor; 16 February 2007 at 11:37 PM.
    be aware, not to become a ware.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by ankhor View Post
    Hmm it could be that AntonyF has finally been able to get up in the morning, so we can look
    forward to a revolution, hooray.
    Hee. Funny you should say that. Kate, my boss at Xara, has always been quite understanding of my time-keeping (which is often start late, work late) as I'm not a good morning person. A lot of the Xtreme Pro manual was done in the early hours of the morning over the Christmas period. My new job has me starting at 8:30am.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by AntonyF View Post
    Hee. Funny you should say that. Kate, my boss at Xara, has always been quite understanding of my time-keeping (which is often start late, work late) as I'm not a good morning person. A lot of the Xtreme Pro manual was done in the early hours of the morning over the Christmas period. My new job has me starting at 8:30am.
    Well, try construction work, you have to be there at 7:00 am. Or actually
    a bit sooner for at 7 you are supposed to begin. And sometimes you have
    a long travel time, so you get up at 5:00 or 5:30. And I am not a morning person either. So you can imagine that I don`t get my 8 hours of sleep
    because I don`t like to go to bed at 9:00 pm, just way too early.

But on the other hand, at 3:45 pm my work is done, so I have a bit of
    afternoon left to do stuff.
    be aware, not to become a ware.
    IP

Thanks for all Antony and Risto !!!

And I am very glad to feel the the forums moderated from there : http://www.montrealcam.com/en-sommaire.html because that's my most beloved city (even if I don't eat cats daily). That's also a great place for 3D graphics, Jazz, French songs, laug and more recently comics.

kindly,
    ivan
    IP

Ivan,

Yes, Montreal is a great city. Been here since 1994 and I have to say that the city has become my favourite also. It's located on an island so everything is very compact and relatively easy and quick to get to.

It's friendly, fun and diverse in all aspects. Lots of restaurants, and bars for anyone's taste. It's a city of festivals and good times.

If you are coming to visit your friend this summer: let's try and get together for a meal again. The last time it didn't work out at all as I got the month mixed-up.

Risto
    IP

Anthony:
    Although a relative newcomer to the forum I feel as if I have known you personally and though I don't post anything of worth I do get a great amount out of the board and your input that will help me become accomplished (in time!). I wish you well in your future and do hope you will come back for more than occasional visits.

Risto:
    Now that Anthony has revealed your true position as Emminence Gris now we will be able to put a face on the 'shadow'. Thanks for all you have done and will do. Perhaps one day I may take you up on the invitation to visit with you even though Abbotsford, B.C. and Montreal are many miles apart. Now that you have to 'own up' just remember that Anthony was gentle and forgiving!
    IP

Good luck Antony!

Thanks for the Golden Ticket I found in my copy of Pro.
    When do I get the tour?
    IP

Thank you for all your well moderated inputs and feedback, Antony. You have done it greatly! Finally there's a revolution coming up as the new job has you starting at 8:30 AM! Thumbs up for you!

We have all confidence in Risto's moderating skills in mediating disputes and avoiding violence(...!). Are you an early riser and burning oil at nights in metropolis Montréal, Risto?

Cheers, Anders
    IP