Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Exclamation Re: Can Some1 Help With My LOGO

hi there. sorry if iv afended anyone.
    erm well i downloaded the demo and from what i see and have read on here. if i do buy it i wont be abal to do what i want to do because the software cant do that. or at least i cant find how you do and i cant find on this forum anything apart from you cant do it. also why do ppl do it for every1 else????

im not going to buy a product if its not guna do what i want or if i dont know enuff about it. ence why im on this forum looking what its all about...

i love the things you can do with text. but they only save as i like 1 second file. how can you make it run smooth and keep looping like it does in your program??? i was hoping this soft ware was to make the text and then you can save them as a video file for using in other software for displaying onto plasma screens in night clubs... if this software is mot right for me can anyone reconmend anything else??? if this is what im looking for but im just 'dumb. lol then please help me alone...

once again thank you for your help...

Default Re: Can Some1 Help With My LOGO

Quote Originally Posted by LJ_WOOLSEY View Post
    hi there. sorry if iv afended anyone.
    erm well i downloaded the demo and from what i see and have read on here. if i do buy it i wont be abal to do what i want to do because the software cant do that. or at least i cant find how you do and i cant find on this forum anything apart from you cant do it. also why do ppl do it for every1 else????

im not going to buy a product if its not guna do what i want or if i dont know enuff about it. ence why im on this forum looking what its all about...

i love the things you can do with text. but they only save as i like 1 second file. how can you make it run smooth and keep looping like it does in your program??? i was hoping this soft ware was to make the text and then you can save them as a video file for using in other software for displaying onto plasma screens in night clubs... if this software is mot right for me can anyone reconmend anything else??? if this is what im looking for but im just 'dumb. lol then please help me alone...

once again thank you for your help...
    You have to use 'export' instead of 'save/save as'
    If you choose 'export' you can choose avi or gif ect.
    below the line where you put your filename.

And the bouncy thing you want is maybe not possible in xara3D6,
    although using the wave option would come closely (and maybe
    exported into Xtreme and edited, it might be possible.)
    I say maybe, because I have seen things happen in here
    that make me cautious to say "can`t", and the word "can`t" would
    make Intbel angry, and I don`t want that.
    be aware, not to become a ware.

A bounce routine is probably best done in Flash or as a GIF animator like Xara Xtreme/Pro or any GIF animator that uses frames.

The example below shows how the soccer ball is stretched out to simulate the cartoonish character of the ball going up. I put the flattened ball in the far bottom right corner to give you a hint of what might happen as the ball lands. The letters and ball are stretched out and flattened in the frames relative to their position. That is, if the go up, they are stretched out. They go down, they return to normal and flatten as they hit the ground.

Now, I'm sure you or anyone else can figure this out. I supplied a tiny GIF animation to see the final results. One can apply this to a person running and jumping or to anything that requires an affirmation of a leap, jump, dive, fall, etc.

Egg might want to move this tut as it doesn't have anything to do with Xara 3D, but has to do with using the proper tool to do the job at hand. Animated in Xara Xtreme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bouncetut.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	34826  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    LJ,

not all of us speak SMS.
    lol

Talking Re: Can Some1 Help With My LOGO

Quote Originally Posted by LJ_WOOLSEY View Post
    Hi can some one make this logo bounce in a really cool way???
    also can you add the text Sports Bar under the word bounce right hand side but alot smaller text size????

please help im new to all this and havnt a clue lol....

dont even no if iv attachtd the logo lol... hope it works.. sorry soooo new to all this..

You might try this place http://forums.delphiforums.com/IwantSigs/start They do Sigs and if they can't do it will direct you to who might. As was said, this place is to help one another who purchased Xara3D to use it not make sigs for those who do not intend to purchase it...Cheers..Keithmj

Here is my Bounce done in Extreme. Not as good as it should be but it works..I even used the original ball..Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Keithmj; 09 February 2007 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Resized Bounce and slowed it down.
    Juggle-On..Nood is not Lewd.

LJ...

I think the Xara Xtreme Pro would do everything you are wanting it to, and you can export the animation as a FLASH file, so that it could be imported into presenttions, web pages, etc.

The smoothness of the animation is a function of the number and timing of the frames, all of which is controllable from within XXP.
    ---
    Will