Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: XPro CD

Default Re: XPro CD

Mine arrived Friday morning in the wilds of Lincolnshire... complete with a crushed box but the CD's safe and sound inside the manual.

Box aside, is there a .xar file of an Xtreme Pro standard DVD case insert out there with all of the nice, glitzy images on it, like the Xtreme box but with the Pro graphics. We could then just load it, insert our serial number and print it off. I'm liable to lose the CD in it's non-descript black DVD case.

I love my boxed CD's!
    Last edited by w00dy; 04 February 2007 at 09:12 AM.
    "Second class fairway is better than first class rough!"

Quote Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
    Mine arrived Friday morning in the wilds of Lincolnshire... complete with a crushed box but the CD's safe and sound inside the manual.

Box aside, is there a .xar file of an Xtreme Pro standard DVD case insert out there with all of the nice, glitzy images on it, like the Xtreme box but with the Pro graphics. We could then just load it, insert our serial number and print it off. I'm liable to lose the CD in it's non-descript black DVD case.

I love my boxed CD's!
    STOP IT at once, no more talk of the delivery of the XXP package till mine arrives. w00dy I know what you mean about boxed CD's though I prefer to keep mine in a dvd case and make a cover for that as you can then print out a card with imprtant info/quick reference on and keep it in the dvd case.

Wassup Doc! The post didn't get through? Sorry, couldn't resist that one... I ordered quite early on but I'm sure it won't be long.

You'd expect that the box was designed in house using Pro, it'd be heresy if it wasn't so all that needs to be done is to jiggle around with that design and hey presto... Xtreme Pro DVD insert in twenty minutes tops. C'mon guys, make it so!

You'd expect that the box was designed in house using Pro, it'd be heresy if it wasn't so all that needs to be done is to jiggle around with that design and hey presto...
    The design is from minimiro - see also this thread and learn about another great package design from minimiro.

But I don't think, that someone is willing to deliver the original design as a .XAR file to you for free (excellent design costs a lot of time and money and not everything is free in our new golden online era...).

Regards,
    Remi

believe it or no...
    Last edited by minimiro; 10 February 2009 at 11:53 PM.
    [A]bort? [R]etry? or [S]elf distruct

minimiro.com

Beautiful job, minimiro. Well done. Thank you.
    -=Bob=-

You'd expect that the box was designed in house using Pro
    As you can see Pro yes, in house... not exactly, unless the house is in Bulgaria.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

Ah yes, mine arrived in crushed box too. I think its actually a feature. Its really good to have manuals. I love having books. Its all good having PDFs as well but you really cant beat a proper manual that you can read away from your computers. I find it incredible that you can pay hundreds of pound for software by Macromedia or whoever and they cannot give you a book. So well done Xara for that.

Certainly some top drawer designs there, minimiro! Quality!

I got mine 20 minutes ago. The box is also crushed, but what can we do? Only if Xara's box was inside a sturdier postal box would it have survived.
    No problem. It's already on my shelf