Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: XPro CD

Default Re: XPro CD

We were initially hesitatant to do DVD casing, in case people perceived it as a 'cheap' thing. But the response was very good. We put Pro back to a box because we had manuals, and it made sense for them to go in it. But it's interesting to see so many of you make your own DVD cases. Perhaps the CD in a DVD case in a box would be preferable in future?
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

I think it would be a great idea Anthony. I have always been a fan of DVD cases for my software.

Quote Originally Posted by AntonyF View Post
    We were initially hesitatant to do DVD casing, in case people perceived it as a 'cheap' thing. But the response was very good. We put Pro back to a box because we had manuals, and it made sense for them to go in it. But it's interesting to see so many of you make your own DVD cases. Perhaps the CD in a DVD case in a box would be preferable in future?
    yes I would appreciate that vey much, normally I have some empty dvd cases
    or CD cases laying around, but I ran out.
    be aware, not to become a ware.

Cyprus, Asia, San Francisco, Florida .... what's wrong with us poor people in Wiltshire, then?

Still waiting for mine ... and we have actually got a Postman that uses a van down here in the sticks as well.

Well I haven't got mine yet either. I would think it depends on when you made your order. And I know that I had some problems with my credit card being accepted and I did not get my order in until right at the last minute before the introductory offer was about to expire. So I imagine that I should see something in the mail soon.
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

London, New York, Paris, Munich .... and now Wiltshire!!

Looks like the Postman was held up by the snow we're expecting tonight and delivered the package at 16:05 GMT

Thankyou Xara!!

Quote Originally Posted by a4hire View Post
    Well I haven't got mine yet either. I would think it depends on when you made your order. And I know that I had some problems with my credit card being accepted and I did not get my order in until right at the last minute before the introductory offer was about to expire. So I imagine that I should see something in the mail soon.
    Mine arrived today in Vancouver BC Canada at 9:00 AM PST. Minimal box damage, considering the distance it travelled. (CD and books and user are fine.)
    Last edited by Doug; 07 February 2007 at 06:39 PM.

My copy made it to Central Kansas two days ago on Monday. Thanks!

Mine just landed on my desk. Packaging squashed, but CDs and books appear to be in good shape.

The pony express got to Glendale, AZ USA. Yea. Pretty decent shape too. Corners of the box just a little crumpled. Everything installed no problem.

Joe