Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: XPro CD

Default Re: XPro CD

My Xtreme Pro CD-package arrived today 09.02.07 at 11.00 AM in Sweden (stamped 05.02.07). Received in perfect shape. Know what? The box in off-the-shelf condition! Clean install over download version with current version acceptance. Manuals excellent (good to be updated with detailed Xara terminology)! Love the small, handy shortcut etc. folder. Thanks Xara!

http://web.telia.com/~u24708742/thumbsup.jpg Cheers, Anders
    Last edited by Anders 205; 09 February 2007 at 01:02 PM.

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Mine came in today 9 Feb 07 to the Dallas, TX area. Very excited. I too, love the shortcut reminder. Will now attempt the install and get back. I feel like a kid at Christmas.

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

Millertime...

Sharpie does, in fact, make markers specifically intended for use on CD's and DVD's.

I use them regularly when I'm too lazy to print a label...
    ---
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMoonHP View Post
    Millertime...

Sharpie does, in fact, make markers specifically intended for use on CD's and DVD's.

I use them regularly when I'm too lazy to print a label...
    ---
    Will
    I'm thinking the standard Sharpie thats why I said "unless the package says it's safe"

My copy arrived yesterday morning at 10:00am PST to not-entirely-sunny Surrey, BC!

Unfortunately for me, nobody was at home at the time and it was clearly too big to fit into the mailbox, so all I got to admire all night was a slip left by the postman telling me where I can pick up the package, which I'll be doing later on tonight.

At least, I hope it's my Copy of XPro... I'm going to be disappointed if I go to the post office and it ends up being a Valentines Day gift or something...

--- Edit ---

Yep, it was XPro all right, woohoo! Box was a bit flat on one side, but the manuals and CD's were perfectly fine. Installed and running with no glitches. Now I'm off to go dig through the nifty new manuals!
    Last edited by Odat; 10 February 2007 at 02:20 AM.
    This signature would be seven words long if it was six words shorter.

Still waiting http://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/sobbing.gif here in the forgotten wilderness of South Yorkshire

Smile Re: XPro CD

My imaculate box and contents arrived yesterday. The postman called at 11.30am but only delivered bills. Then he returned at 12.30 saying "I forgot this one" and handed me a parcel. It was even nice and warm as it had been by the heater in his van. Warmed up my nice cold hands!

I was delighted to get the manuals also.

Thanks for the istockphoto credit too.

Regards,

Carol
    Carol Leather

I second The Doc....still waiting... over here in Florida.
    Must have gotten lost in the swamp...maybe a gator got it...
    -Samantha
    "Try to live your life so that you wouldn't be afraid to sell the family parrot to the town gossip." Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

The cds and books arrived here in New Zealand this morning. Design looks great, Miro.
    Lots of bubble wrap to pop, and thats a bonus. But being so well bubble wrapped, the box is not crushed so Im left feeling bereft that I havent received the authentic Xara-in-a-box experience of all the others. sigh.

Q

Talking Re: XPro CD

Still NONE out West -Hoping for Tuesday -Since Monday is a Holiday- I wonder, Mailing in Order of Order Received?
    Tom - Hwy101