Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Tranparent shapes

Okay here is my question: How can I create shapes having a tranparent background and also have a tranparent inside. For instance if I create a square, I was to be able to have the outside and the outside transparent. Is there a way to do that? Any advice will help.
    IP

Default Re: Tranparent shapes

Export In Gif Format Will Solv Ur Problem.....

Thnx
    IP

So if I was to export it, it would give me the option to export it with a tranparent inside and outside and just leave the outline of the shape?
    IP

Export to transparent .gif or .png work similarily: you use a color not found in your artwork, this color is then selected for what will become transparent. If there is white in your illustration that needs to remain, then choose another color besides white. Make the color to be made transparent the same in any part of the illustration, no variation of hue, guessing it is right doesn't work -- any deviation won't work. If this hue is found in any of your gradients, then that portion of the gradient will be transparent.

If you need graduated transparency, it is best to choose .png over .gif and you get probably greater sensitivity to that process in PhotoPaint than CorelDRAW. .Gif doe not support graduated transparency like .png does.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP