Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Full Screen Problem

Using Pro ( A purchased version) with WIN XP Pro SP2. I checked the 'Full Screen' command and it invoked it as expected. Unticking doesnt revert to original. The screen gives a flicker but menus aren't visible along top. I've rebooted and retried many times to no avail. Am I missing something?
    regards Richard

Default Re: Full Screen Problem

I switch back and forth between full-screen (when I'm doing my own stuff) and reduced size (to work on tutorials.)

No problem at all. I've tried to duplicate the problem you are having, and can't make anything happen.

I'm using Windows XP, Media Center Edition
    ---
    Will

I've got it back - thanks for quick response Will, it made me get digging deeper. I am on a laptop so played about with screen settings. I then got Xara screen to be fully visible, resized it to very small then reset my windows screen settings. Then maximised Xtreme window and all appears well.
    regards Richard

Cool...Xara Rules!
    ---
    Will

Yeah, I had a similar issue. It seems that when you unmaximise it pushes the application window up around 20-30 pixels so that you cannot see the drop-down menus or Windows title-bar and there is a gap at teh bottom. It's easy enough to sort it our and once you do it doesn't do it again but it probably needs to be looked at.