Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am looking for a forum that I can use as a design center. What I need is a place where I can post images and video of design projects. I would then let the client know it is up and then the client sends the location to their inner people and each person makes comments on the project. It would be nice if I had control of who can veiw each different project (but not necessary). Some people I might not want to view the project at this phase but will at a future phase of the project. The forum needs to only allow invited viewer into the board as well. I need to have the board hosted by the company as well. I don't want to have it on my server. The forum url needs to be my clients domain so that the end user never knows they left their server.

Thank you for any comments. Maybe a forum isn't what I need. If there is a better way to achieve this, please let me know.

I am looking for a forum that I can use as a design center. What I need is a place where I can post images and video of design projects. I would then let the client know it is up and then the client sends the location to their inner people and each person makes comments on the project. It would be nice if I had control of who can veiw each different project (but not necessary). Some people I might not want to view the project at this phase but will at a future phase of the project. The forum needs to only allow invited viewer into the board as well. I need to have the board hosted by the company as well. I don't want to have it on my server. The forum url needs to be my clients domain so that the end user never knows they left their server.

Thank you for any comments. Maybe a forum isn't what I need. If there is a better way to achieve this, please let me know.

John makes fair comments but I can see too you requirements.

The hardest requirement to meet would be the url cloaking. Otherwise, one of the standard bbs should meet your needs. Look at phpbb2 at http://www.phpbb.com/ . You will need to have php and mysql on a server.
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk

who powers this bb?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by imagine96:
    who powers this bb? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never mind this question. I just had to look...

OH USA - Home to Cedar Point (Roller Coster King)

imagine96, I'm in the process of setting up PHPBB for our computer user group, and I fully intend on setting one up for use by my customers too. The thing is, I've run into those old, e-mail blockage issues so many times I see a need for it in my business too! However, I do want to keep control over access, which is easy to do in PHPBB. For things I can't post in the forum itself, I can keep links to within messages on the forum.

You can see how far I've gotten in just a few weeks on my project for my user group here:
    Visit CEBUG Temporary Forum You'll note that you can't see too much as a visitor. The only way to see, or post anything is to register and we're restricting that only to people in our area.

Didn't realize this project was going to become so time consuming! I fully intend on setting one up like this for my own use once I get some more stuff cleared off my plate AND I learn how to setup my own style for the board. Wouldn't look very professional if I set this up and then didn't customize how it should look! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif
    aka The Computer Lady!
    Web Development & Video Tutorials - Design Works Internet https://www.facebook.com/Design-Works-Internet

Free forum

This is a resourse you can make your own forum free of charge and a nice look.

To begin from

Using a fastBB service but in russian.
    Best regards,
    Charisma
    (48 years, turner from Ukraine)