Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Has anyone ever had this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMoonHP View Post
    I still have not been able to duplicate your problem. I created a test image, using 24 different brushes, just to see what would happen, and nothing did other than an extremely ugly page...

Happy to know I'm not the only one interested in Mithras, since a heck of a lot of people are worshipping him and don't even know it...LOL

I spent a number of years in Mithraic study, and when I worked on my PhD in Theology, I was able to use a great deal of that information.
    ---
    Will
    I've had it happen a couple of times more now but always with the same file so it might be that file thats the problem which a simple 'DELETE' should cure.
    As regards Mithras I can't say I worship him or anything else for that matter.
    I was more interested in the parallels, or should that be plagiarism, involved.
    It stems from my dislike of, and frustration at, this, the season of Shop-o-fest, which seems to be 500 hundred years older than people give it credit for.
    Derek

Derek...

If you would post the possible problem file, I would be happy to try opening it to see if the same problem happens on my system.

Re Mithras: The early church routinely adopted the myths of older religions and applied them to their own, just as they destroyed pagan temples and replaced them with churches. It was a calculated effort to stamp out other faiths as part and parcel of the "convert or die" mentality.
    ---
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMoonHP View Post
    Derek...

If you would post the possible problem file, I would be happy to try opening it to see if the same problem happens on my system.
    Will
    Thanks but its 3 or 4 mb in size so a little large to post here and if it is just that file then its not so important as I was just playing.
    Derek