Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question PDF Export and Clipview problems

Hello,

First if all I have to say that I love Xara. Its a great program and for the most part is meeting my needs very well. It is well documented and I particularly like the movies. They are so helpful.

Having said that, I am having problems when exporting to PDF. The PDF file is created ok but the two clipview images that I have are not being "clipped". Instead they show in all their glory! Does the PDF export not support Clipview or am I doing something wrong.

Interestingly, I have Acrobat 7.0 Standard and by using the printer driver for that I can create my PDF but I'd like to understand why it won't work right out of Xara.

Thanks!

Michael

Default Re: PDF Export and Clipview problems

This might be a known problem we had with ClipView (generally it should work fine, but there were some cases where it did not). Are you using Xtreme or Xtreme Pro? If the former you might try downloading a trial of Pro and seeing whether exporting the PDF from that solves your problem (since the PDF export has been considerably enhanced in the more recent versions).

Default Re: PDF Export and Clipview problems

Thanks for the reply. I am using Xtreme Pro. I'd be happy to send you the file if necessary.

Thanks!

Michael