Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Another Tutorial - All About Flash!

Seeing as it's flavour of the month, I've written a tutorial about the ins and outs of Flash animation in Xara (which should help those who want material other than in the help file on this feature). Associated with this tutorial are some YouTube videos. But they haven't been finished, and may in fact never see the light of day - depends if I can get the time and a suitably quiet recording environment. I thought I'd release the tutorial now without available videos than nothing at all.

Any possible updates to the tutorial will appear in this thread. It was written in MS Word and is best viewed in HTML view - Open Office should work as well.

This supplements the other tutorials I've done:

Bump Mapping - a tutorial about shining lights in Xara.
    Custom Fills - a tutorial about producing custom fill types other than the standard circular/elliptical etc ones.
    Custom Transparency Types - a tutorial about producing transparency types other than the standard circular/elliptical etc ones.
    Extruding - a tutorial about how to simulate the effect of 3D extrusions in Xara.
    Bitmap Tracer - a tutorial covering everything you need to know about Xara's Bitmap Tracer and how to get the most out of it.
    Brushes - a tutorial explaining everything about brushes in Xara. All my brushes available here, including the natural media ones.

Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Title.jpg 
Views:	1339 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	32848  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Xhris; 03 December 2006 at 07:57 PM.